Monday, June 1, 2009

What's she really means

1. Yes = No
2. No = Yes
3. Maybe = No
4. We need = I want...
5. I am sorry = You'll be sorry
6. We need to talk = You're in trouble.
7. Sure, go ahead = You'd better not.
8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later.
9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!
10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
11. I love you = I need new clothes
12. Honey, I am sick = I don't want to cook
13. Honey, you can play golf this weekend = My mom is coming
14. You look tired = Are you cheating on me?
15. Let's have sex = I need more new clothes
16. Honey you want to talk? = Don't bother me
17. Do I look fat to you? = Watch your mouth
18. How is your work? = Where's your paycheck
19. Let's go to the mall = I need a bag-carrier
20. I am going shopping, do you need anything = Give me your creditcard

No comments:

Post a Comment