how do you claim this to the auto insurance company?.....how about..my Titanic just about to leave...
how about this?...
if you try to explain this to auto insurance...they think you're on drug..
..and it's still happen even with the warning sign
here are some of the actual auto insurance claims from actual people...
1) "Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."
2) "The other car collided with mine without giving me warning of its intentions."
3) "I though my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it."
4) "A pedestrian hit me and went under my car."
5) "The guy was all over the road, I had to swerve several times before I hit him."
6) "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother in law and head over embankment."
7) "In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
8) "I was on the way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident and damage my big end."